January 31, 2011

Things that break the flow

It's funny how focussed and determined you have to be in order to let your mind work freely.

Right now, my last semester at COB has begun and finishing the plays I started is always on my mind. Unfortunately, finishing my senior thesis research paper is much more of a priority, and I accept that.

It's funny though, cuz I get these bursts of creativity in very strange ways. I get ideas for new plays and ideas about re-writing my older pieces. I even get ideas about development and policies for Guyana (my plan at one point in time was to move back home and enter politics - another universe altogether). I just have to keep remembering to write it all down for when the time comes.

Anyway, right now I have to focus on finishing this degree, then I can focus on finishing something else.

It won't be long now...

No comments:

Post a Comment