July 23, 2009

Blogging, Blogger... To Blog

It's easy to feel like everyone is blogging and everyone has something to say, so why wouldn't your blog get lost in the jumble? Well, after listening to a group of Bahamian writers talk about blogging and what it means to them as a medium for being heard, I've come to appreciate the different things a person can do with a blog.

So I'm starting my own.

This blog will be updated from time to time with my thoughts on social issues and situations in The Bahamas, events I am involved with in Nassau, and hopefully also my writing pieces: poetry, short stories, etc.

I hope you'll come along for the ride and get to know me through my words.

2 comments:

  1. Reva, I'm looking forward to reading your fiction and poems here. The literary blogosphere in the Caribbean is growing--welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there. just followed nic's link on twitter. always nice to meet like-minded souls.

    ReplyDelete